Get The Look - Marina Stripes
This seasons’ Riviera chic look reminds us of the eighties: stylish nauticalstripes, retro shawl prints and gold accessories. Having ProNails on your nails this summer will take going to the seaside up a notch: we’re going coasting in style!
Here is how you do it!
- File the nails in a squoval shape.
- Apply a reverse french using Gellak n°169 'Be Shore Of It' and let it cure.
- Use the Gelinsky Premium Brush n°7 to apply this reverse french
- Finish off the edge perfectly using a Nail Art Slim Brush n°1.
- To get that french in a soft vanilla shade mix Gellak n°71 Bianchissimo with a few drops of Gellak n°119 Sunbleached.
- Apply the French right up to the other colour and let it cure.
Take your Nail Art Slim Brush n°1 and draw the horzontal stripes using Gellak n°172 'Make Waves'.
- Apply the Nail Stickers 'Navy Knots Gold' like in the example.
- Finish off with Crystal Seal.
Back to the overview